Monday, September 26, 2011

Soccer has come again

I love soccer I really do, I just hate going and dealing with the rest of my kids during the games.  It's not very enjoyable for me, but since I really want them to play, here we go again.  The kids have 1 more game this week and then we are done (till the spring).  They've been doing great, making at least 1 goal (usually more) per game.  Micah's color's stayed the same and now we will never lose Morgan.  It's very bright.
 Randy is both of their coaches so he's been really busy as well.
She was showing me 2 for the 2 goals she had already made.  I think she made 3 this game.  Go Orange Dreamcicles.
 Micah's been really aggressive and he's a lefty so that gives him an advantage on the other side of the field since all the other kids are right, they just can't get it away from him.
 Micah and KC are on the same team this year and even KC is doing really well.  Go Black Ninja's
I'm excited for the break now, phew!

1 comment:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I caught up on your blog and you look beautiful!!!!!!! I'm so impressed with the sacrifices you do to let your kids experience soccer. It's also amainzg that they have best friends, and score in all of their games--how cool is all of that?! And horray for you having some free time in the mornings.