Saturday, September 3, 2011

Malia's 4

Don't worry I'm only 1 month and 3 days late.  Man, I'm awful these days.  Malia did turn 4 last month and we did celebrate her birthday, I promise.  We woke up on her bday and I made "the pancakes"
Then we went to Toys R Us and got her birthday balloon and I let her pick out a toy with her birthday coupon.  She picked this shopping cart since her last one broke (it's been through all of the kids, it was time for a new one).  She had a lot of fun with the cart until Uncle James came over and turned her into a crazy child.  These two are peas in a pod I tell ya.  The faces they come up with.

 We made pizza that night and ate some yummy birthday cake.  She asked for a butterfly cake, which made me happy since that was an easy one to create.  I'm all about simplifying.
 She got some Princess and Rapunzel things that she wears all of the time.
 Then the next week (while the other kids were in school mind you, yet another hallelujah moment for me) she had her first birthday party.  They made crowns, decorated cupcakes, played pinned the bracelet on Dora, opened presents and smacked a pinata.  It was a fun party.
 So grateful this girl is in our family.  Although crazy at times, she brings such a fun, energetic personality to our home.    She's our little princess!!! Love ya Eah!!!

No comments: