Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Adventures of Pumpkin Ralph

Last year I got a funny email with the pumpkin that was carved to look like it was puking, and so now that is our thing (at least for now till we see something even funnier). I had the privilege of carving Ralph this year and making him puke his guts out. Yummmmm, doesn't he look delicious, lol. The kids really got into carving this year. Malia loved sticking her hand into the mess and help Bacon with her pumpkin.
She loved it so much that she would squish down the goop to make room for more. When the pumpkin was completely cleaned out, Bacon walked away for a sec to get something and Malia quickly started putting the goo back in so she could pull it back out. Too Funny.
Morgie enjoyed it too. She kinda has a psycho face here, should I be worried?
Mac kept trying to get into everyone else's pumpkins to "help" `em clean them out.
Everyone loved it except Micah. He's not too keen on getting dirty (what's wrong I ask)? We had to pose him for this shot just so how would be involved. Mind you this pumpkin is completely cleaned out already, so there was no goo touching here. He did however help Randy come up with the vampire pumpkin that we have.
Here are the finished products. Pumpkin Ralph spewing his guts on top, Morgan's stitches and scars pumpkin and Micah's "I don't want to touch the goo" vampire pumpkin.
Oh and BTW, we got SNOW today. It didn't really stick but it still snowed. There is a snow (if you squint your eyes just right) on the leaves below. . .
I actually got a shot of it in the the back yard pretty good too.
Hopefully we will have nice weather for Halloween this year, like we did last year. Not holding my breath but will be crossing my fingers.

3 comments:

Bonnie-Jean said...

Love Ralph.... reminds me of me... lol. Looks like you had fun, so did we. Wish we had some snow.... trade places?
:o)

velvetelement said...

I love the puking pumpkin! The snow was great, but I agree that it better be nice Halloween night! Have fun on Saturday and get lots of candy!!!

Amanda Davis said...

I love that Ralf even has some coming out of his nose! We have a non goo toucher also. We will be carving our pumpkins Thursday or Friday. It should be an adventure with 5 kids. Ok the baby won't get in the way but this year Hayden is big enough to cause problems possibly... we will see!