Friday, October 30, 2009

Homecoming 2009

Here's Bacon's electrifying pumpin. She had a lot of fun carving. She took it home and took a pic for me. But that's not the reason for this post. It was a really sad time for the Tucker family last week. Randy's Aunt Suzie who has been battling her health for the last year or so past away last week. It has been hard on the whole family, she is such a sweet, fun, loving person and her family is really missing her. Since there is so much family around us, there were quite a few that were going to go up to Oregon for the funeral, and so Randy was able to go and be there with his fam. It was really important for him to go. I had an opportunity to go too but my hip was really hurting during that time and decided it was in my best interest to not go since it was going to be a crazy fast trip. So I hung out with the kids and Bacon. We went to the BYU homecoming parade, I would have never gone by myself with the kids, and had a lot of fun watching and hearing everything. Bacon and I trying to get a shot of ourselves. We had to take a few. I couldn't just smile for her, so mean am I. Here is a shot before the parade of all of the beautiful colors and the Y. Isn't it awesome, I love fall, have I said that yet? (lol)



It was really cold so we all bundled up beforehand. Micah got a little warm and took his hat off and this is the result (not the leaf the hair).


I really hope these two can stay friends. Sister's are the best.

Bacon is a good sport. She really helps me out a lot, I hope she knows how much we love her.

Cosmo and his pose' during the parade.

It was a good parade, a lot longer than what I was expecting. We sat in a really bad spot. Everytime there was a marching band or some dancing group (except 1) stopped playing/dancing seriously right before they got to us. However, we did have the cannon shoot off right in front of us. Call me crazy but I would rather have the bands playing. Overall it was fun for the kid and we made it through in one piece.

No comments: