Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Ultimate Pics

So here are more pics, just cuz there were soooo many. Still a little random, but hey they are on here that is all that matters.

I never really got to post on the Tucker Family photo shoot this last fall that we had cuz. . . well I never got to see the pics till now. It was hard to get all of us to look at the same place at the same time, and actually in the end Kristi had to photo shop faces in to make it look awesome. Anwyay, here are Kenz and Morg striking a pose. The Tucker kids with their parents. Well minus DeeDa, not sure why she's not in here.
Tucker grand kids. I'm sure there will be more coming, well not from me anyway. However we do have the most at this time.
One of the full family shots, not the edited one.
Another one, the place we were at was really cool. Too bad it was so freezing.
Our "little" family. I need to blow it up. . . someday.
Christmas `09. Randy and the kids were sprinkling the reindeer dust to make it easier for Santa's reindeer to find us. It's a tradition.
Malia with her computer, I can't remember if I took a shot of this or not, but my MIL did and I loved it.
Malia and her new baby doll gear. She loves babies and although we have a lot of baby doll stuff that we need to get rid of, she would not let this go.
-k- random shot I know, but I want it on here. My bro Billy served his mission in the Ukraine and so did Randy's cousin PJ. They met each other out there and put this little 6 degrees of separation. It was very small worldish.
Another shot of Micah's bday at Pirate island of Malia and Dallin on the carousel.
Morgan and Micah ready for church after Christmas `09.
Morgan `09.
Happy Mac `09.
Malia `09
Randy helping on the roof to put up Christmas lights. Look! He's the King of the World.
Morgan being cheesy at a Mimi's Cafe when we went for Kendra's bday.
McKenzie has learned to not smile at camera's, can you tell?
Morgan had to do book report project in kindergarten that I forgot my camera for. This is what I got from my MIL.
She even dressed up like the boy, had a hankie in her pocket and everything.
Not sure when this was, maybe McKenzie's bday again. All my kids have loved that chair though. It used to be at Randy's grandparents house when he was little. After having Mac, they gave it to us. It's awesome.
DeeDa and Eeah Christmas `07.
Micah and his Superman blankie and pillow he got at Christmas `06.
Baby Eeeah wrapped up in her favorite bundler. It was awesome, she couldn't get out of it. I should have bought the next size when she grew out of it.
Sleepy Eeeah in the stroller.
Naked baby Eeeah.
I think this was at Tyler's bday at Classic Skate in Sandy. I can't believe how fast babies grow. look how little Malia is.
Micah wearing Randy's old Superman cape.
Sleep laughing is what I call this. I love it when babies do this. This is Eaah at our luncheon right after she was blessed.
Morgan's 4th bday.
At Julie;s while prego with Malia. We set up a tarp tent thing while the kids were playing in the pool so we wouldn't fry.
Kid's playing in the pool at Julie's, Micah looking confused.
Micah, I don't know where or when, just cute.
Easter `07. Morgan enjoying her loot.
Easter `07 with DeeDa.
Morgie and me and Micah after church.
Sydney and Mac climbing a tree at the park.
Riding scooters in the cold.
Biking in the freezing cold, who takes care of these kids anyway.
Mac holding baby cousin Dallin with Micah.
Micah Tuckered out after a long day opening Christmas gifts.
Micah loved vacuums that he got one for Christmas, actually 2 from 2 different people which was good cuz then there was less fighting.
Can ya tell we are tired, got to love Christmas morning.
Micah attacking DeeDa.
4th of July `06 in Vancouver. They have a huge fireworks show with music.
Mac lost her 2 front teeth right around Christmas, we made her sing the song, we are soo mean.
Not sure when this was but as you can see, Mac is very excited about whatever it was.
The Oregon Coast Aquarium at the Tucker reunion `06
Micah at G&G's about 18 months.
At the Park.
I used this pic for a father's day gift that year. This was a really cute shot of the kids.
The kids with grandma and a little baby she use to care for.
All my kids have loved this little wagon for grandma's. There's another one somewhere of Mac in here. This is Micah.
At HP in Corvallis there was a pond that had a lot of ducks to feed. When we lived in Corvallis we would save our old bread and freeze it till we made it to the pond. Everytime we go back we head to the pond. Good Times.
Micah after his bath eating apparently what is a very yummy towel.
Spending the night at G&G's house. It's always fun. Kenz, Morgie and Me.
Blackmail picture of Micah. He loved(s) playing with the girls' dress up stuff. Who wouldn't with all that bling. Morgan watching TV with another one of the kids Grandma use to tend.
Morgan and Micah playing in the backyard at G&G's house.
At the airport with Grandpa.

No comments: