Friday, March 21, 2008

Don't hurt the Leprechaun

You know how I just took that personality quiz and it said at the bottom what I would be good at, one being a writer (something like that). Well maybe not me but how about my 1st grader. McKenzie got home from school today and gave me her usual pile of papers that she brings home daily. At the bottom of the pile was a book she made in class called "My Leprechaun book." In it were things like a picture she drew of what she thought a leprechaun looks like, what her three wishes she would ask for (fyi all three were a different animal) and how she would catch a leprechaun. This is what she wrote (keeping in mind she is in first grade so there of course will be typos)
I would put a vase and put candy and golde and then He would fall into the vase and bracke his Leg and I would help him and he would give me his gold

She should be the next Stephen King or something. My morbid little daughter, wanting to hurt something to get their gold, she is so not the violent one in the family, that would be Micah. Apparently she has some hidden aggression she needs to relieve. I had a good laugh and thought that you may to.

No comments: