Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I love 4-H!

The schools the girls go to offers after school 4-H programs where they have groups like science and math groups to sports and dance groups. Well I talked McKenzie into taking the tap class last session, a). because I wanted to have her take some kinda dance class to see if it's something she would want to pursue and b). cuz these groups are only $5 a class. (the shoes cost more than the group) So she took it in the fall and liked it but didn't really want to do it again and I told her she had to do one more session of it because I bought the $20 shoes and wanted her to use them at least once more before she grew out of them. So reluctantly she did, and I think she is doing great. This video is of this session's dance she learned, we need a better digital recorder but you'll get the idea. If you could see her face better you would be able to see her mouthing "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8. It was cute, she 4th from the left.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi Katie! I found your site...I don't even know how. But, I'd like to invite you to ours. Send me your email address and I'll invite you to our (private) blog. You can read the reasons I went private on there if you're interested. Glad to see you in the blogging world!
~Kari (Christensen) Caulder