Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The following videos

So I posted a couple of video clips and wanted to preface them before you watched them. So the first as you can see, Malia decided to start crawling Easter Sunday. She has been rocking on her knees and then propelling herself forward, we call her inchworm. But on Sunday she figured out how to lift her arm and actually move, pretty amazing I know. You'll have to excuse my yelling at Morgan at the beginning of the clip, I do not know how to edit yet and Morgan had been pushing many buttons before I had yelled out the infamous first and middle name.

The second is Micah on Monday at dinner, he decided instead of taking a nap he would sneak into his closet and get every single puzzle out and play with them on his bed. After the alleged nap we played at the park until dinner and the rest is history. Randy noticed it first and quietly informed me of the sleeper and I quickly grabbed the camera and started filming. I was hoping for a nodder but the nose picking was just as good. The camera shaking is me laughing, sorry I couldn't help it.

Anyway, hope you get a little laugh out of it.

1 comment:

Jensen Five said...

Katie,

It was so good to hear from you! It is so funny, too, because I was just thinking of you guys 2 days ago and wondering where you guys were! Your family is beautiful! Kailey, my middle, was standing right next to me when I was checking your blog out and begging me to watch the videos of your kiddos. The one of Micah is so cute of him half-sleeping while eating!