Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Favorite Game

So over Christmas break we went up to Washington to visit some of my family, yes all of my married siblings were able to come (there were 5 babies born this year it was great). Anyway, so my sis Lindsay was introduced to a new game, Ticket to Ride, and since we are a game loving family, she had to buy it so we could test it out and have a new game to play when we all get together, for a while it has been The Bean Game. We all loved it so much that we played it over and over throughout the night. This game is not cheap though (like $50) and Lindz told me she got it cheaper online so I thought I would give it a shot and shop around. I found it on a google search for $25 plus shipping, so of course we jumped on it. Since getting the game we have played it by ourselves, taught me brother and his fiance, and had our neighbors over tonight for an evening of steaks and Ticket to Ride. It was a lot of fun. So if you are shopping for a new game, I highly recommend this one. It is not a young family game, so don't get it if you are looking for something to play with your kids, but it is a ton of fun if you like to get friends or family together. McKenzie really wants to learn to play, she so badly wants to grow up which is sad for me because she is suppose to be my little girl, but it seems lately that that is not the case anymore. I guess they have to grow up someday. :(

1 comment:

ellen said...

woo hoo....blogging world here you come. so glad to not be the only fam member out here:)