Monday, May 19, 2008

Malia's 9 months

Malia's 9 Months. I can't believe it, that means she's closer to 1 year now than a newborn. Where has the time gone. She is hysterical though, her personality has really come out in the last month or so. She loves going up, but not down unless she is falling, the stairs. She really makes some funny faces and her chubby cheeks makes it that much funnier. I think she is teething (yes she's 9 mo. and no teeth, story of my life) that's what this pic is of, her playing with her gums. She had her doctors appt and she's 16 lbs and 27 inches tall. So she's starting to level out like the rest of my kids, long and skinny (she didn't start out that way). She also got her shots which wasn't fun for any of us and right after got another cold so we are hoping that it doesn't turn into another ear infection.


This is her the other day, we had steak and I was giving her small shredsof meat and she loved it. I eventually gave in and just gave her the strip I was already feeding her. She went to town on it. She loves steak, must be a Schmidt.

She also, if you haven't noticed already, has the biggest cheeks ever. You can really see them in this pic. Just look at the outline of her face, I just want to pinch them. She's just soo cute, we are soo glad she joined our family.

1 comment:

ellen said...

spud says MOO! to your baby. love the cheekie-cheakerson!