Monday, May 12, 2008

Morgan's Mom


Morgan came home from school today and gave me the usual papers to go through, and one caught my eye. At the top it said, "My Mom." On it had fill-in-the-blank kind of questions that she had to answer about her mom. Here is what she said
*My mom is 12 years old. (People have told me that I look younger than my real age, but this is a little too young).
*My mom is (she changed it to was) the prettiest when she was outside getting married (there is a picture of us at the temple after we were sealed on our wall going down our stairs).
*My mom likes to make cookies (which is funny cuz I don't make them that often but apparently I don't make anything else).
*My mom always says,"thank you" because I give stuff to her like my toys
*My mom is funny when she makes funny faces (don't really know what to say about that.
I had a kick reading this, I kinda want to try this with my other kids just to see what they say. I love them they are just soo stinkin cute.

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

I agree with you she is pretty stinking cute! I love that picture of her to she's a mini you! I should have my kids do the my mom Q & A, I am really curious what they would say about their mean ol' mom. :)

♥Rachel