Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yeah for the Last Day of School!!! (oh and haircuts)

Hooray for the last day!!! My girls had a great year, and I'm sad to see it end (they aren't for sure). McKeznie's teacher Mrs. Smith actually knows Randy's cousin Deveney, they went to BYU-Idaho together. She is a great teacher and will be missed (her hubby graduated and they are moving.


Morgan's teacher, Miss Lynn is amazing. I wasn't sure if I would put her in Kindergarten next fall because she is so young, but after this year she is definitely ready. Miss Lynn and Miss Lindsay (her aide) put together a little program of a few of the dances they learned this year. they were pretty cute. Sorry about the chicken dance, I didn't realize that the camera couldn't be upright. (it doesn't last very long though).

This will be a long summer I think. Randy's schedule gets pretty hectic right after my brother gets married and we won't see him a whole lot, so we aren't planning on going anywhere except when my family comes down to help me caravan to Cali. Just lots of playing at the park and swimming lessons. I can't wait until we can actually plan family vacations again.

I forgot to mention the hair. So I loved my ward back in Vancouver, it was just awesome. The RS would have a service auction every year and I thought this is a great activity for the women to get to know each other, because usually you buy things from people you may not know very well. So last Tuesday was our 1st service auction and I had a blast. We had a best auctioneer who really got everyone really excited about it. I ended up winning a free babysitting and a haircut for myself. I have been needing a haircut for a while now because Malia keeps pulling my hair and thinks it's funny. So I chopped it (I'm sure I will get a pic uploaded eventually of me). I used the same girl, Buffy to cut the girls hair also, I let them grow it out in the winter and then we get a "summer cut" (sounds like they are little dog's or something), but they turned out really cute. They are really short in the back like wedge or stacked, whatever you wanna call it, and then an "A-line," so it little longer in the front. It's hard to tell in these shots but they are really cute.

3 comments:

Buffy Dayton said...

You are so cute! Thanks for recomending me to your sister-in-law too! You are awesome! Love the new look for your blog too, way cute!

Lindsay said...

No way! I just got the same haircut. I guess I'll be twins with my nieces. Love your new backdrop by the way. Where did you find it?

Rachel Berry said...

Can't wait to see your new hair do's! Your background is too cute! If you want to make your typing section bigger let me know I can help ya out.

:)rachel

rberry at eoni dot com