Friday, May 2, 2008

Wedding Tag!


1. What date is your anniversary? November 27, 1998
2.Where did you get married? Portland, OR Temple.
3. Who proposed and how? Randy, of course, on the 4Th of July after the local Prineville fireworks (or should I say the annual lighting of the hillside so the show gets cut short and firetrucks have to come and put it out). Anyway, we went back to my house and set off the cheesy firecrackers (his parents even came out for them). We were on my parents deck watching my little brothers having a ball when he got down on one knee and popped the question. He had given me a really nice CTR ring and then we went out to go ring shopping, he knew I wanted to shop for my ring, it was fun. The first ring we saw together that I tried on was "the one." We went to a ton of other stores but couldn't get the 1st one out of our minds.
4. How long were you engaged? 4 months.
5. What was the favorite part of your wedding day? It was such a jam packed day, but I do remember looking at Randy in the mirrors and thinking wow. Eternity is going to be awesome.
6. What would you change if you could? Like Amanda, wish I would've spent money on a photographer, (Sam you did awesome) but I've been lazy about blowing any of them up, wish it was just done for me.
7. Wedding colors? Navy and white (it was more of a themed wedding, nautical)
8. Do you remember anything special from your ceremony? Any good advice? A comical moment? I had the worst headache ever so I don't remember a lot of what was said but I do remember Randy accidentally stepping on my bustled train popping off the button, he totally felt bad. The best advice I have for LDS weddings, ladies DO NOT get your endowments out the same day you get sealed, hence the headache.
9. Were you clean or messy when you cut your wedding cake? Heck ya we were messy, it was a blast, especially since cake seriously got up my nose.
10. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Newport OR
11. How long have you been married now? Almost 10 years, I can't believe it.
I'm not going to tag anyone but this is a great way to journal you wedding experience. I didn't even do this almost 10 years ago. So if you need to record this event so if you haven't, you're tagged.

3 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

I am glad you did this tag! I remembered stuff about your day but I wanted to see your thoughts!

emily a. said...

I loved reading this tag- it's a great idea to record all the little details so i did it too. Thanks!

Julie said...

I will do it too.... but now I am finishing up your previous tag about the abc's of me!