Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Micah-ism

Great pic eh? That was at Lagoon with Malia's birthday cupcakes. But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I wanted to tell you of Micah's latest funny saying (he's got a lot I've noticed). So it started off when I told Micah he had to learn to wipe his bum after he pooped because his teacher was not going to wipe him at school. So when he went number 2 today I told him that he should practice wiping. He did a pretty good job (ya I know TMI). He was really proud of himself and was really excited to tell daddy about it. So when Randy got home after lunch from work this is how the conversation went.

Dad: What did you do today Micah?
Micah: Played Lego Star Wars
Dad: Well, did you learn anything today?
Micah: I learned how to wipe my butt.

The end. I laughed soooooo hard I was crying. It was just too funny.