Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August Happenings

It's the end of the month (which I am still having a hard timing fathoming) but regardless it's here. August always brings a lot of big events and by the time they come I don't have time blog. So bear with me, I may just ramble.


Here are the odds and ends of August. Morgan, after much persuasion, decided she wanted to learn to ride her two-wheeler. So we broke out the "small" bike and let her have at it. She's been kinda trying most of the summer (on and off) but a couple of weeks ago she got it. And when she said the small bike was too hard to ride (since her knees were in her face) she let me take off her training wheels. She was so proud of herself (and us as well) when she got up. She's growing too fast. Bacon decided to graduate early from the Y. She has one more class in the fall but doesn't want to stick around for graduation in the spring, so she opted to go early, smart girl. It was really nice for us cuz it was short and sweet and too the point. Just long enough before my kids started to go crazy. On graduation, I could not find my camera anywhere, so I don't have any pics, I'll have to steal some from her soon. We had a B-bque for her and I "built" her a cake. . .
Cuz Bacon really is the DUH coolest.
Now this really didn't happen in August, but I just realized I haven't posted anything on this (I think, I could be wrong, ya know I'm losing it), but anyway, my lil bro, who lives by us, had their 1st baby right before we left for Up Nort. They named her Kirsten and she is a cutie. She has hair and looks a lot like Billy, sorry Kirsten, hopefully you will grow out of the that, jk.
Welcome to our crazy family Kirsten, good luck in the future.

No comments: