Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Morgie Poo

So me, being the person that I am, did not get this posted on the day that was intended, but I outsmarted the system this time. I started the post on the designated day, (just by making a title) that way when it shows up on my blog, it will show that I was on time and on top of things. So without further adieu, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!

She had a great day. I made the traditional "happy birthday Morgan" pancakes. I brought treats into her class, where they all sang to her. She had a fun makeover party with a few of her girlfriends. We went to IHOP with grandma and grandpa (which evidently was the 3rd time she was going to have breakfast that day, because they served french toast sticks for lunch that day), but she opted for a hamburger and fries for dinner, smart choice. Then opened more presents from grandma and grandpa. I forgot to put these pics in backwards and since blogger doesn't let me rearrange the images anymore, we are going backwards.

Morgan opening gifts. Aunt Dee da sitting with Micah at IHOP. She had the privilege of sitting with all of the kids in the booth, luckyyyyy.
The girls after the makeover. Nothing special, some eye shadow, blush shimmery lip gloss and nails. They loved it, can ya tell?
I figured since we were doing a makeover party we needed some kind of girlie cake. So thanx to my sister for her help, we got "Gabriella" in a cake.
It was a great day. This girl is awesome, she never ceases to amaze me, I can't wait to see what is in store with this little girl. We are truly blessed to have her part of our lives.

I love you little girlie, and Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

KT, I need to teach you a trick. When you are posting, you can set the date and time you want it to go up. So, if you are late a few days, just set the date for the date you want, and there you go. AND if you want to post something for tomorrow, you can post today and set the date for sometime in the future, and it will post without you having to actually long on to do it. Genius