Thursday, August 6, 2009

Micah, the next generation of photography

So, not only does my brother James like to steal people's cameras and take weird, random pictures, but so does Micah. He too "borrowed" Megan's camera and took a couple dozen shots throughout the week of very random things. Keep in mind, he's about 3 feet, some inches tall and so everything he takes is at his eye level. Pretty hysterical going through these pics.

Here's part of uncle Scooby. One of Micah's favorite places to sit, a camping chair built for the small.
Another one of Scoob, well his lower half anyway.
Randy's elbow. Man, what an eye right?
Half of Malia's top half. She loved to push around an umbrella stroller around the cabin, apparently she was going to fast for Micah.
Shauna got smart and bent down to his level, otherwise it would've been her hiney in the shot, which he did get one of I didn't put on here.
The chair he was sitting on at the time, oh and you can see half of Malia's lower half on the right, still pushing that stroller.
And then there is his foot. What cute toes he has.
Then he wanted some scenic pictures, like of the steps to the lake. . .
And the twig on the ground.
How cute is my boy. I sure had fun going through his little photo shoot. Thanx Meg for letting me use these.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I love it! I must say we also have a LOT of these shots from our own little 5 year old budding photographer. I think it is so cute to see what they take pictures of.

Amanda Davis said...

That is so funny! I haven't ever had this experiance yet but I am sure it will happen I still have plenty of kids to catch. I love the one of Shauna and I am sure she appriciates the fact that you didn't show the hiney shot! Kids are funny. I am not a whole lot taller then them but have learned to point the camera up! :)