Monday, August 30, 2010

Just One Rotten Day

My next post was suppose to be about Morgan's birthday since it's tomorrow, but we are getting a little crazy and posting something else a little more pressing first.  Isn't it so true that when something bad happens, it happens in 3's?  This all happened today

1). Micah was riding his scooter today while I was walking and he crashed and burned.  This shot is what it looks like 10 hours later.  I seriously think he has a concussion, and I've talked to our nurse and she gave me a list of symptoms to watch out for, for the next few days of when to bring him in.  He's actually a lot more active and alert than he was this afternoon.  Poor guy, I just hope it's mild and nothing more serious happens.
2).  After getting back from soccer practice (and no I didn't let him go), Micah crawled into grandpa's truck bed and got stung by a wasp.  Seriously.  (the pic is blurry, sorry, the spot that is circle is where it is swollen.)
3).  My double jogger, that I bought used on KSL, rusted out on the front wheel and snapped of.  So there is nothing holding the front wheel on anymore.  So I quickly got onto KSL again and found this single (which I wanted to downgrade to anyway) in Provo.  So I checked it out, got it for a great deal, brought it home and cleaned it up (dusty and just for peace of mind), and  will now be using this.   
Don't get me wrong I'm really excited for this, but it was just one more thing that went wrong today.

P.S. after I typed this up, Micah started to complain that he was dizzy and after consulting with my doctor's office again, they said to take him to the ER.  So he is there with Randy and we are praying everything is alright.

No comments: