Monday, August 9, 2010

More Reunion Fun (from Lindz)

There was one thing about the reunion that I didn't mention, mostly because I was waiting on some pics from my sis Lindz, and she delivered.  They turned out cute.  My aunt raises horses and every time we get together, she lets the kids ride Frankie, a gorgeous horse with blue eyes.  So they all got their turn pretending to be cowboys. 
Malia's waiting for her turn with Bacon, a little bored. 
OH and Micah found this hat at a local store in Hangtown and loved it.  He wore it almost the entire weekend.
Kenz getting her turn.
Morgie
Micah, still sporting the hat, which ironically enough looks like a helmet.
Eah hamming it up.  She was really excited to get on, but then didn't want Frankie to move.  So we just took shots of her on the horse.
Just chillin watching the talent portion of our reunion.
Just another shot of the skit.  It still makes me laugh.
In Tahoe we found a cute little ice cream shop and got the kids each a cone.
Morgie posing at the beach.
Micah cheesin it up.
Malia making a huge mess with her ice cream.
One more shot of the horse for good measure.  I just wanted to get a full shot of her.

1 comment:

Celia said...

What a great reunion! Looks like it was tons of fun. Great pics too. It makes me want to go on another trip...even though they are a lot of work.

PS I'm keeping my eye on you the next time you eat corn on the cob ;)