Tuesday, July 21, 2009

#1 of many posts of our trip to Up North

We had an absolute blast going to our families (and when I say family, I mean my mom's whole side) cabin on a lake in Northern Wisconsin. It was a great, relaxing, fun, memorable vacation. I am going to try and take these next few (million) posts slow, I have a serious amount of pictures that I want to get on here, and sooo much to journal about, so bare with me.

Remember how I posted that video of Malia dancing in the car, well here is another fun little clip of what else she does that makes our trip that much more interesting. This probably would have gone on longer if I would have let it, but after about 2 minutes of listening to it, (without a video tape) it does get a little annoying. I have a few more of these funny Malia car anecdotes that I will post later on.

No comments: