Thursday, July 23, 2009

A little Get-together

After my sister, Shauna, and her family arrived, we went up the hill to the Casswellod cottage, to celebrate Sammie's early birthday, since they were leaving that next morning. We just hung out for the evening gabbing with almost all of the Cass's. I love hanging out with family and catching up. Kim trying to keep the memories alive, and James doing what he does best, texting.
My dad and and my second cousin 1once removed (or something like that) talking man talk.
Malia and Ella examining the collapsible chair, amazing stuff I know.
All the kids, they have so much fun together, it sure was hard to say goodbye again.
Kenz and Sammie, yet again.
Chachie (Preston), Micah, Morgan and Sammie.
The girls, Morgan, Kyra, McKenzie and Sammie. Kenz is wear my moms sweater, or maybe it's just a really short dress.
This is another one of Jame's favorite things to do, steal your camera and take pictures of himself. I will have a post dedicated just of that later on. Doesn't Bacon look excited?
The boy, Micah, Alex and Chachie. I love this, they look like they are trying to strangle Alex, "You must stay with us, ha ha ha."
Scooter (Rich, but we never call him that, it's like calling my brother Billy, Will, just can't bring myself to say it) and Kim. Man I miss these guys.

No comments: