Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chocolate Costco Muffins mmmmmmm

My sister found this website that has the recipe that is closest to the Choco Chip Costco Muffins, so of course I had to try them. Oh my gosh they are sooooo good and moist and just so yummy so check out this site or just copy it from below. They are well worth it, and I probably will be making them a lot just I am a sucker for anything chocolate.

Big Bad Costco Chocolate Muffins


1 Devils food cake mix
1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
3/4 cup vanilla yogurt (I have also used plain)
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup oil
3 eggs
2 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 400 degrees (maybe my oven is just too hot, but 400 was burning mine so just keep an eye on them, next time I will probably do them either rat 350 or 375). Lightly grease muffin pan (this makes about 20 muffins) or use muffin liners. Set aside. In a mixing bowl combine cake mix and pudding mix. In a separate bowl combine yogurt, water, oil, and eggs. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full. Bake 20 -22 minutes or until center springs back. Cool on wire rack. These muffins will store for a couple of days, if you can avoid eating them that long.

2 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

I can't wait to try these!!!

Kari said...

Oh dear! I don't know if I should try them. I'll balloon out like a blimp! I LOVE Costco muffins!